Deciding where to place furniture in a room can be quite challenging, especially when you are working with an open plan room. And not all of us are interior designers!
But this challenge becomes heightened when you are choosing where to place built in cupboards. Unlike furniture items such as tables, chairs, couches, etc, you cannot simply move built-in cupboards once they have been installed. And for this reason, you need to be 100% sure of the placement before you agree to any built in cupboard designs.
In this article, we’ll have a look at some important factors to consider when it comes to placement of built in cupboards.
Factors to Consider When It Comes to Placement
- Traffic flow of the room- think about the traffic flow in and out of the room. You don’t want the built in cupboards to block this flow.
- Where other furniture should go- you should definitely consider your plans for the room and how your other furniture is going to fit around the built in cupboards.
- Plug points- consider where the plug points in the room are situated. You wouldn’t want to block all of them with your built in cupboard design.
- Wall space- built in cupboards can hog quite a lot of your wall space, so consider what wall space you want to make sure is free, and what you’d like to do with it.
- Versatility- does the built in cupboard design you’re considering allow for some sort of versatility when it comes to rearranging and redecorating in the future?
Enjoy Perfect Placement With Cupboard Value
Here at Cupboard Value, we believe that built in cupboard designs and thoughtful placement is extremely important!
We take the time to sit down with our clients and really get to know their needs when it comes to their built in cupboards. We take all factors into account. From there, we create a design using cutting edge design technology. Once we get the go ahead from you it’s time for manufacturing and installation.
Are you interested in the custom built in cupboard designs offered by Cupboard Value? We’d love to design, manufacture, and install your new built in Cupboards! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team today!